My name is Kelsey and I am the author of “Life and the Great Outdoors“. I guess you have come here to learn a little more about me. Well, I started this blog as a way of helping people save money on everyday things, such as hair care, household items, home decor designs, travel options and much more. I love to help!
I will always try to give as much advice as I can and I love it when my advice has actually helped people. It takes ages to shop around to get the best prices for every item that you want on your list. Hopefully, I have done the work for you. So whatever you are looking for; home decor, travel costs etc. Please feel free to read as much as you want.
I also now and again give great blog advice. You can find here easy and mostly free ways to promote your blog.
If you see “Pro Tip” in my blog posts, these are the tried and tested methods I have used to save even more money, so look out for those!
Also, here are 5 things you need to know about me:
- I am 27 years old and live in a house with my husband, little one and dog, Ava. I have written a post including Ava, click to see her.
- I am self-employed, so I don’t get to see people much.
- I live on coffee, my Tassimo is my best friend.
- It would be amazing to spend all day in my PJ’s, this is however not possible!
- Traveling around the world is something that I love. Seeing new places and new cultures are amazing! I write a lot about these on my blog so please go check it out.
I started this blog as a way of writing down my feelings and experiences. I wanted to write about things that are happening in my life and in my home and then I soon found a love for giving people money savings tips too. I am currently redecorating the house from top to bottom, so look out for those too.
If you have any questions or would like to work with me I would love to hear from you. Please email me at Kelsey@lifeandthegreatoutdoors.co.uk and please subscribe if you enjoyed any of my blog posts, this means I can continue what I love to do!